When you pass away, you can bequest a certain portion of your will to fund brain cancer research, or facilities that help those that have brain cancer. Here are the following ways to leave parts of your will to help fund brain cancer.
- A residual gift which is a share or whole of your estate after providing for family and friends.
- A percentage of the overall value of your estate which allows for growth or depletion of the value of your estate.
- A specified sum of cash. However, this does not allow for changes of circumstance or inflation.
- A gift of real estate, stocks, bonds, shares, artwork, jewelry etc.
- A Residuary which is the remainder of your Estate after first providing for family and friends.